First off is a picture of my wife and I. Here's the two of us from close to 4 years ago, about a year after our Son was born.....
Speaking of, here is Said Boy... Let's call him P for the sake of argument. He's wearing my custom DarkDroid android Beanie, custom modified from someone in the community after it was made in a limited run and passed to me for something I did within the community. I'm up to my neck in the Android community and tinkering in general if you haven't guessed. I'm over at XDA-Developers as Bedwa as well, and on Twitter as the same.
And to add to the adventure, my boy was born as a preemie, completely full of it at this point as he looks to turn 5 on Christmas, and oh, did I mention we're expecting a Girl? Well... photographic evidence.....
This may be the closest we will have to seeing my wife's face in a picture again.... she IS photogenic, but doesn't like having pictures taken very often. But here's myself and my family, feel free to comment, and let me know your opinions!


No comments:
Post a Comment